Chances are you tried different ways to detox your body. But have you tried dry skin brushing?
Dry skin brushing stimulates your lymphatic system to drain waste from your body. Lymph is the fluid in your body that is responsible for house cleaning toxins from your blood and tissues.
- Make sure your skin is dry.
- Take a dry natural bristle brush. I use the “skin brush natural bristles long handle” by Bernard Jensen Products . See the link below.
- Sweep in the same direction. DO NOT scrub or massage. Just sweep with long smooth strokes.
- Your sweeping movements should be from your toes to your hips, from your hands to your shoulders, down your neck, down your back, and across your shoulders.
- How often you use the brush depends on how you feel. Try it for once a day, preferably in the morning to feel rejuvenated. Only for a few minutes before bathing. If you are feeling ill you may want to try it twice a day.
The doctor is in the house but it takes us talking together to be successful. Leave me a comment and join the conversation. Let’s save lives together!
That’s it for now. Until next time. Stay healthy my friends!